Mon-Fri: 8:00 AM -4:00PM
Also called engineered stone countertops, quartz countertops have generated a loyal following because it doesn’t chip or crack like other natural stones. Quartz is non-porous meaning that it will not harbor bacteria or viruses, which is great for overall cleanliness.
Don’t wait any longer to get the custom quartz project that you’ve always wanted. Visit our showroom, or give us a call at (972) 389 0800 to get started on your project.
AA Granite Fabrication provides quartz fabrication services so our customers can have peace of mind knowing that their quartz countertop surface will be constructed with quality workmanship and expertise. Our quartz countertop fabrication process includes:
- A customized design approved by the customer
- Determining the best granite or natural stone materials
- Cutting the stone to the customer’s specifications
- Scheduling an installation date
The precise and careful installation of your customized quartz or natural stone surface will be thoroughly executed by the professional staff at AA Granite Fabrication Center. Our highest priority is the value and quality of your quartz countertop, and we will ensure that it fits perfectly. Our quartz countertop installation process includes:
- Showing up to the project location on time
- Carefully installing the granite or natural stone countertop
- Inspecting the installation thoroughly
- Sealing the stone, providing preservation of the stone